- You are hereby granting consent to Patron ca, s.r.o. ID: 271 13 078, registered office: Jakubská 347/2 Staré Město 110 00 Prague 1, (hereinafter referred to only as the "Controller"), to process the following personal data beyond what the Company has to process based on legal regulations:
- First name and surname
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Your first name, surname, address, telephone number and e-mail address are necessary for the purpose of registration and business communication with the client. The Controller will process such data for a period of 2 years from the time of registration termination. If you subscribe to receive the newsletter, your e-mail address will also be used to send out the newsletter.
- You are hereby granting your explicit consent with the above stated processing. You can withdraw your consent at any time, for example by sending an e-mail or a letter to the Company's address: Patron ca, Jakubská 347/2, 110 00 Prague 1, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Processing of the personal data (not only the above stated but also other data, where there is a legal obligation to process the data) is done by the Controller. However, the following processors may also process personal data for the Controller:
- Provider of data storage, provider of IT systems maintenance and website(s)
- Companies that ensure the accounting and wage agenda
- Companies that provide tax advisory services
- Shipping and transport companies
- Your e-mail address is handed over to Heureka.
5. Please, be aware that you have the following rights:
The right to access your personal data – if requested by the Data Subject, the Data Subject has the right to obtain information from the Controller on whether his/her personal data is the subject of processing.
The right to rectification and amendment – the Data Subject has the right to ask the Controller to rectify inaccurate personal data without unnecessary delay. The Data Subject also has the right, with regard to the purpose of processing, to request that incomplete personal data be completed.
The right to erasure – in other words, the Controller is obligated to erase the personal data, if at least one of the following conditions is met:
- the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- the Data Subject withdraws his/her consent and there is no other legal reason for processing;
- the Data Subject objects to processing and there are no other prevailing justified reasons for processing;
- the personal data was processed illegally;
- the personal data has to be erased in order to fulfil legal obligations.
The right to portability of personal data – the Data Subject has the right to obtain personal data related to him/her, which he/she provided to the Controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine legible format, and hand it over to another controller through the original Controller.
The right to restrict processing – the Data Subject has the right to request that the Controller restrict processing in any one of the following cases:
- the Data Subject denies the accuracy of the personal data. This restriction applies for the time necessary for the Controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is illegal and the Data Subject refuses to have the personal data erased and instead requests that the use of the personal data be restricted;
- the Controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing but the Data Subject requests the data to identify, perform or defend legal entitlements;
- the Data Subject objected to processing and it has not yet been verified whether the Controller's justified reasons outweigh the Data Subject's justified reasons.
The right to file a complaint with a Supervisory Authority
The right to object to processing –due to reasons related to his/her specific situation, the Data Subject has the right, at any time, to object to the processing of personal data that are processed based on the following legal reasons:
- processing is necessary for fulfilling a task performed in the public interest or during the exercise of public authority, which the Controller is entrusted with;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of justified interests of the relevant Controller or a third party.