Name: Patron ca, s.r.o.
Registered office / residence:
Registered at: the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File 97201
Phone: 224 402 819, 724 091 241
Contact address: Na Sychrově 1418/6, Praha 10
Information about the goods and the price quoted by the seller are mandatory, except for obvious errors. Prices are presented inclusive of all taxes (e.g. VAT) and fees , excluding the cost of the delivery of goods.
Accepted payment methods
By wire transfer to our account no. 3814935001/5500 kept at Raiffeisenbank a.s.
By credit card
through the payment gateway Global Payments Europe (GP webpay)
The Buyer is obliged to pay the costs associated with packaging and delivery of goods at the agreed amount along with the purchase price. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the purchase price includes costs associated with the delivery of goods.
In the case of a bank transfer, the buyer is obliged to pay the purchase price of the goods while giving the variable symbol of payment. In the case of a cashless payment, the buyer's obligation to pay the purchase price is met when the appropriate amount is received on the seller's account.
The seller does not require any fees in relation to the payment method.
Acceptance of the offer with an amendment or deviation is not an acceptance of the offer.
Confirmation of the contents of a contract concluded in a form other than writing, which shows deviations from the actual content of a negotiated agreement, has no legal effect.
Accepting an unsolicited performance by the buyer is not an acceptance of the offer.
The seller shall deliver the goods to the buyer complete within 15 days after the order confirmation, unless a different deadline for delivery is stated for individual articles. If "in stock" is stated for the goods, the seller shall send the goods at the latest within two working days. The buyer is obliged to accept the goods and pay for it. The buyer is advised to check the goods as soon as possible upon delivery.
Price and delivery method
Courier service GLS
The price for delivery by the GLS courier: 15 EUR.
Purchasing in person – booking in the shop (Payment can only be made in cash or by card in the shop)
All of our preparations can also be purchased in the Alavis a Barny's shop (Na Florenci 2116/15, Praha 1, Czech Republic), where payment can also be made by payment card. The opening hours of the shop are from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 to 19:00.
The buyer can withdraw from the contract within 14 days after the receipt of goods or the last part of the delivery, regardless of the manner of the receipt of goods or the payment method. This period is given to enable the purchaser to become acquainted with the nature, characteristics and function of the goods to the appropriate extent.
The purchaser is also entitled to withdraw the contract any time before the delivery of goods.
The buyer shall send or hand over the withdrawal from the contract to the seller within the 14-day period. The buyer is not obliged to state the reason for withdrawing from the contract. In the withdrawal, it is appropriate to state the date of purchase or contract number / sales receipt, bank and the chosen way of returning the goods in order to facilitate communication.
The seller is obliged to return an amount corresponding to the full price of the goods and the costs paid for its delivery to the buyer within 14 days of withdrawal from the contract. The seller is obliged to return the amount through the same payment method used by the buyer. If the seller offers several options within a particular method of delivery of goods, the buyer is obliged to reimburse the cheapest of them. The buyer is obliged to send or hand over the purchased goods to the seller within the same period at the latest. The goods should be returned to the seller (not COD) complete, preferably in the original packaging, and it must not show signs of wear or damage. The costs of returning the goods shall be borne by the buyer.
If the returned goods are damaged due to a breach of obligations of the buyer, the seller is entitled claim compensation from the buyer for diminution in value and subtract it from the amount refunded.
Withdraw from the contract can be performed with a written notice of withdrawal from the contract sent to the address of Patron ca, s.r.o. or electronically by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
The buyer is obliged to lodge a complaint with the seller in writing without undue delay after the detection of the defect by sending a complaint notice to the address of Patron ca, s.r.o. or electronically by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The buyer should include his/her contact information, a description of the fault and the requirement for the delivery of new goods as a way of settling the complaint.
The buyer must prove the purchase of goods (ideally a proof of purchase). The deadline for settling a complaint starts from the delivery / receipt of goods by the seller. The goods should be packaged in suitable packaging for transport in order to avoid damage, and it should be clean and complete.
The seller is obliged to decide on the complaint or whether an expert assessment is needed to make a decision without delay and no later than within three working days. The seller shall inform the purchaser about the necessity of an expert assessment within this period. Complaints, including the removal of defects, shall be handled by the seller without undue delay within 30 days of its filing, unless a longer period is agreed upon in writing with the buyer. After this period, the purchaser has the same rights as if it were a fundamental breach of contract.
If the seller refuses to remove the defect of the article, the buyer may request a reasonable discount on the price or withdraw from the contract.
The quality guarantee is extended for the period from filing the claim to the time of its settlement or until the time when the buyer was obliged to pick up the article. If the goods or a part thereof are exchanged, the seller's responsibility shall apply as if it were a purchase of new goods or a part thereof.
The seller agrees to inform the purchaser about the handling of the claim through an e-mail or via SMS, according to the requirement of the buyer.
In a legitimate complaint, the buyer is entitled to reimbursement of reasonable costs incurred.
The e-shop proprietor as the personal data controller (“Controller”) hereby in compliance with art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, the General Data Protection Regulation (hereafter the “GDPR”), notifies its customers (hereafter individually referred to as “Data Subject”) that:
1. Personal data of Data Subject provided to the Controller at the moment of submitting an order will be processed for the purpose of concluding a purchase agreement and its subsequent performance, including any possible claims of the Data Subjects arising from faulty performance. Legal basis for processing personal data of Data Subject is the performance of a purchase agreement established by virtue of an order submitted by the Data Subject and at the same time fulfilment of statutory obligations of the Controller arising from the applicable legislation governing rights and obligations associated with consumer protection and bookkeeping.
2. The reason for providing the Data Subject's personal data to the Controller is identification of the parties necessary to conclude and perform a purchase agreement, which would not be possible without provision of such data.
3. Personal data of Data Subjects will be processed for the time the Controller is obliged to store it according to the applicable legislation, i.e. in each case for at least 5 years according to the Accounting Act or for 10 years according to the Act on VAT.
4. No automated decision-making or profiling will be involved in processing personal data of Data Subjects.
5. The Controller did not appoint a data protection officer, neither did they appoint a representative for the fulfilment of obligations in the sense of the Regulation. Personal data of Data Subjects may be provided to shipping services provider selected by the Data Subject in order to duly execute orders, and also to persons providing legal or accounting services within the frame of securing due compliance with obligations stipulated by the applicable legislation. The Controller does not intent to transfer personal data of Data Subjects to any third country, international organization or to other third parties except for those referred to above.
6. The Data Subject is entitled to request the Controller to provide them access to their personal data, correction or deletion thereof, or for limitation of processing, and to raise an objection against such processing; furthermore, they are entitled to have their personal data transferred to another Controller, as well as to file a complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection, if they believe the Controller proceeds contrary to the Regulation when processing personal data.
Disputes between the seller and the buyer are resolves by the common courts.
The seller agrees to preferentially seek extra-judicial settlement of disputes with the buyer if the buyer does not reject it.
This procedure is not mediation according to Act no. 202/2012 Coll., On mediation, as amended, nor arbitration proceedings under Act no. 216/1994 Coll., On arbitration and the enforcement of arbitral awards, as amended, and its use does not affect the entitlement of parties to turn to court with their claim.
For the duration of negotiations on out-of- court dispute settlement, the limitation and prescribed periods are not running nor will they begin to run under the Civil Code, until one of the parties expressly rejects continuing in the negotiations.
Supervision over compliance with obligations under the Act no. 634/1992 Coll., On Consumer Protection, as amended, is performed by the Czech Trade Inspection Authority (www.coi.cz).
A consumer is a person who, unlike the seller, does not act within his/her business activity or the independent practice of his/her profession when concluding and performing the contract.
Other matters not specified herein shall be governed by the Civil Code (no. 89/2012 Coll.), The Consumer Protection Act (no. 634/1992 Coll.) and other legislation, as amended by subsequent legislation.
The contract and related issues are governed by Czech law.
Changes in business conditions in a form other than mutually agreed upon written form are excluded.
These conditions are effective from 8 January 2014.